Saturday, January 28, 2012

MyGlamBag: January


Hey Girls


So i got my first MyGlam Bag and i love it! If you aren't familiar with MyGlam, it is a monthly subscription for $10 and you get 4 to 5 deluxe high end samples. This months bag is all about Natural makeup products.


http://www.myglam.com/

So... Lets get into the products!



Sheer Cover Duo Concealer- 0.05 fl oz | $29


What it Claims - A unique pigment and mineral complex that provides full coverage with a sheer, flawless finish.

What I Like - The color was perfect for me, it is very creamy, i love the 2 color options to mix for the perfect shade, good coverage

What I Didn't Like - The color won't fit everyone, it settled into my fine line around my eyes (and i don't even have that many fine lines I'm only 21!), you can only buy it in a kit to begin with, not long lasting, cakey.

Final Thoughts - Overall it is an okay concealer but i would not repurchase it.



Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner - 16 fl oz | $36


What it Claims - A single-step hair cleansing conditioner made with natural ingredients. It won't strip hair and scalp of natural oils and leaves hair thick and hydrated.

What I Like - It made my hair very soft, the smell, it made my hair feel thick and healthy, great as a leave in conditioner

What I Didn't Like - You need a lot of product for it to work, it made my hair oily the next day, only use it on days when you wash your hair every day, you can only buy large quantities at a time, Expensive.

Final Thoughts - I own the full size of this product and i used it for 3 months and canceled my subscription to it. I could only use it on days i just washed my hair the day before. Overall i do not think the product is worth the price for me and my hair.



Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Masque & Sachets | $8


What it Claims - Nourish, hydrate, and replenish, with these peel-off masks that leave skin with a gorgeous glow.

What I Like - I love peel off masks, the smell, the way it left my skin not too dry, perfect for all skin types, refreshing!

What I Didn't like - Nothing i think this product is great!

Final Thoughts - Overall i love this product, I've tried other products from this line and i love them as well. I will be repurchasing more from this brand again! Great Bang for the Buck! Does claim to be more expensive than actual price $3.99.



theBalm Cosmetics Hot Ticket Nail Polish - 0.5 fl | $10


Color - Jade in the U.S.A

What it Claims - Long Lasting, eye-popping shades to flatter and transform your finger and toes.

What I Like - I love the color, easy to apply, opaque with 2 coats, doesn't chip easy.

What I Didn't Like - Nothing i think it is a great nail polish. But a little on the pricey side.

Final Thoughts - Overall i like the color and the quality of the nail polish, i will be looking up the color selection the brand has as well as some of their makeup items!

No comments:

Post a Comment